[OS X TeX] is i-Installer still working?

Juergen Fenn juergen.fenn at GMX.DE
Thu Sep 24 14:38:48 CEST 2009

Maarten Sneep schrieb:

> I think I would recommend you to do so, to avoid a mixup of configurations
> - although you can probably install without removing, and use the tex
> distribution switcher to select an active one. I know a lot of effort went
> into making sure different versions can peacefully coexist (with the
> possible exception of Fink-installed TeX) but I never needed that. Others
> may be in a better position to give a definitive answer.

If I remember correctly, there is no exception for TeX Live via Fink.
All TeX distributions can be switched via the control panel.

You might like to know, however, that TeX Live and, thus, MacTeX 2009 is
probably coming up sometime over the next month or so. So if you have
worked this long with gwTeX perhaps you might like to wait until then.

Regards,
Jürgen.