[OS X TeX] referencing external documents with xr

Alan Munn amunn at msu.edu
Tue Sep 15 18:00:52 CEST 2009

At 3:05 PM +0200 9/11/09, <peter.frings at agfa.com> wrote:
>Good afternoon all,
>
>I was trying to find a way to refer to sections, figures, etc. in
>external document, and stumbled upon the hyper-xr package. However,
>I'm having a problem with it that I cannot figure out by myself...
>
>The problem is that the link to the external file uses the same path
>as the one specified in the \externaldocument directive.

Hi, I would recommend that you post your query to the comp.text.tex
newsgroup.  (You can do this through google groups if you are unused
to standalone newsreaders.)  Heiko Oberdiek (who maintains the
hyperref package) is an active participant of that group, and you're
likely to get a definitive response there.  Since the problem is not
Mac specific, you'll also vastly increase the number of brains that
can be brought to bear on the problem.

Alan

Alan Munn						amunn at msu.edu
Department of Linguistics
and Germanic, Slavic, Asian and African Languages		Tel.
	517-355-7491
Michigan State University, East Lansing MI 48824 USA	Fax	517-432-2736