[OS X TeX] new float categories

Sandra Schwartz schwartz at interchange.ubc.ca
Mon Sep 14 21:57:21 CEST 2009

Thanks, I did find the new subfig ... in the end I just did a side-by-
side solution and by brute force added a line for the (a) and (b)
exhibits

TexShop is not finding my new styles unless they are in the folder I
am working with ... I tried putting them in my library texmf folder
but that doesn't seem to work

Sandra