[OS X TeX] new float categories

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 23:22:34 CEST 2009

On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 4:16 PM, Sandra Schwartz <
schwartz at interchange.ubc.ca> wrote:

> I have two questions as we are submitting a paper to a journal that is not
> really tex friendly
>
> (1) I would like to use exhibit instead of table and figure and I was able
> to use trivfloat for the simple floats
> however I have been using subfigure with the figure floats ... is there a
> way to have sub-exhibits?

Dunno, but package  {subfigure} is obsolete. Use {subfig} of the same
author. Here both subtable and subfigure are referred as subfloat, so may be
fit for exhibits

PS General  rather Mac-spesific questions are better answered in texhax
mailing list

HTH Victor