[OS X TeX] Excel tables to LaTeX - new script

Timothy Van Zandt tvz1 at zandtwerk.org
Sun Sep 13 10:22:36 CEST 2009

This works perfectly and is a real time-saver. Thanks!!

It is a more general-purpose tool than you say. It converts any text in the
clipboard that is delimited by tab and cr.

I tried it with another spreadsheet program, Quantrix, and it didn't recognize
the new lines. I disovered that Quantrix copies stuff to the clipboard ending
lines in nl rather than cr. Perhaps you'd like to change the script so that it
it works with either nl or cl or nl-cr.

tim

Timothy Van Zandt
Professor of Economics