[OS X TeX] Selecting a formula

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 05:07:27 CEST 2009

On Sep 11, 2009, at 8:19 PM, Claus Gerhardt wrote:

> The inclusive_search had to be slightly modified otherwise only the
> first occurrence would have been highlighted.
>
> Read the instructions!
>
> Claus<inclusive_search.scpt.zip>

Once again, I had barely finished posting that the goods were there.
I feel like a beggar who knows he will get the alms.

>  <exclusive_search.scpt>

  works fine but I am just curious as to why the TexShop Find window
has to remain open? Not that it matters in the least, just curious.

>  <inclusive_search.scpt>

works too except that it does not display the starting $ of the
formula in the TexShop Find window nor does it copy it.

I looked at the script but it is way beyond my usual "trial and error
without understanding in the least" approach and, as it happens, it
is the exclusive one that I really needed to transfer a lot of stuff
from my old "question base" to the new one, e.g. to replace $a$ by
$x>1$, $b$ by $x³1$, etc

So, very, very grateful and most happy regards
--schremmer

P.S. Also, neither highlights the selection but that too is
completely fine by me.