[OS X TeX] Switching between TeXShop and BibDesk

Maxwell, Adam R adam.maxwell at pnl.gov
Fri Sep 4 19:48:35 CEST 2009

On 09/04/09 09:35, "Claus Gerhardt" <gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de> wrote:

> The completion window had to be wider, or even better, user resizable
> with memory, such that the whole title is to be seen.

The completion window is managed entirely by Apple, and is not resizable.
It may also be constrained by screen width, in which case a multiple-line
title might be more appropriate.  I have code to do most of this, but I'm
not sure if that's something Dick would want in TeXShop.

Note that if you're looking for a specific title, you can type that as your
citekey, if I recall correctly:

\cite{Partial title of some paper

hit opt-esc, and you should see a match for that title.