[OS X TeX] Why does this hang so = [OT] electronic books

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 19:33:10 CET 2009

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 1:11 PM, Robert Bruner <rrb at math.wayne.edu> wrote:
> Victor said:

As Gary asked let stop it as textbook discussion can continue
infinitely long and now any connection to TeX and especially MacOS TeX
is lost. However it was not my original intention but rather to learn
if there are digital publishers of math-heavy books (research
monographs for me and textbooks as Alain was concerned): those who
require usage of hyperref and other packages which are beneficial only
to digital publications. As I mentioned simply placing pdf on
webserver has its shortcoming even if the author is not interested in
the royalty.

Definitely such discussion should not be in frames of Mac-only mail
list - but can anyone suggest where to take it?

Thank you for suggestions

Victor