[OS X TeX] Why does this hang so?

Axel E. Retif axel.retif at mac.com
Mon Oct 26 03:23:39 CET 2009

On  25 Oct, 2009, at 13:12, Peter Dyballa wrote:

> south of my home is Frankfurt am Main. A week ago the last book
> fair, a global event

That's an understatement ---Frankfurt's Book Fair is *the* book fair
of the world ---middle and big publishing houses around the world
schedule their publishing calendar with Frankfurt in mind.

It was a momentous occasion at least since Kepler's times.

And, by the way, for those who don't know about me, there is nothing
nationalistic behind my assertion (I'm Mexican), but two decades of
experience in the publishing world.

Best,

Axel