[OS X TeX] Why does this hang so?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Oct 25 20:12:03 CET 2009

Am 25.10.2009 um 17:58 schrieb Alain Schremmer:

> P.S. Of course, in the interest of the trees, I have often thought
> of diminishing all four margins. But that, as Kipling used to say,
> is another story.

In their interest you should publish your heavy opus electronically
and weightless as ebook. But be kind: not for Kindle/Amazon. This
hardware only supports a single format, which no other ebook
understands (sounds like M$). (A few km south of my home is Frankfurt
am Main. A week ago the last book fair, a global event, ended. Ebooks
were presented as ready for business. I don't recall what was told
about their usability though...)

--
Greetings

   Pete

To most people solutions mean finding the answers. But to chemists
solutions
are things that are still all mixed up.