[OS X TeX] Refreshing the filname database

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Oct 23 15:30:43 CEST 2009

Am 23.10.2009 um 14:01 schrieb Magnus Dahlström:

> Thank you, but all I get is command not found. I must be in the wrong
> directory.

The directory from where you invoke a command plays no role – in UNIX
(and Mac OS X is one such variant). The important thing is to set the
environment variable PATH (for Bourne like shells) or path (for csh
like shells). Otherwise you have to use the whole path name of the
command, something like /usr/local/texlive/2008/bin/universal-darwin/
texhash...

--
Greetings

   Pete