[OS X TeX] Re: rtf2latex2e on Snow Leopard

Michael Sharpe msharpe at ucsd.edu
Thu Oct 15 02:04:05 CEST 2009

There is a "Drop RTF2LateX2e" that can be picked up from

http://www2.hawaii.edu/~ramonf/TeXShop/Drop%20RTF2LaTeX2e.zip

It is set up as a Platypus wrapper around a fairly recent (4/16/2009)
compile (universal) of rtf2latex2e, and does indeed work under SL. I
understand that this was not really the question you were asking.

Michael