[OS X TeX] Didnt able to understand this messege in Console window

David Watson dewatson at me.com
Wed Oct 14 21:58:21 CEST 2009

On Oct 14, 2009, at 2:50 PM, HELL BOY wrote:

> I am using latex from last few months now, I always get this messege
>
> "Underfull \hbox (badness 10000) in paragraph at lines 293--294"

This has to do with the way TeX justifies lines of text. There is a
mathematical formula for "badness" which tells you that either your
text can't be justified without a lot of stretch (underfull) or that
your text runs over the edge of the margin and moving the text to the
next line would be worse (overfull).