[OS X TeX] Texworks

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Tue Oct 13 18:45:58 CEST 2009

Le 13 oct. 2009 à 16:13, Herbert Schulz a écrit :

> Howdy,
>
> Another case where I don't observe this problem. Finding ~/Library/
> texmf/ has nothing to do with TeXworks (or any other editor) but is
> built into the search path for the TeX distribution. If it works
> from the command line or from TeXShop is should work fine from
> TeXworks.

> What do you have set as the path list for TeXworks (TeXworks-
> >Preferences->Typesetting->Paths for TeX and related programs?
Hi

nothing

I agree with you and sorry for the noise but after
the first time I use texworks,  the engine was pdflatex and then
pdftex and I don't know why.
Now I use without problem pdflatex by default.

If I want to compile with dvi + ps, I need a new engine like

simpdftex

I try

$latex
$fullname with success but is it possible to use $synctexoption with
simppdftex ?

Best Regards

Alain Matthes