[OS X TeX] Texworks

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Tue Oct 13 15:35:49 CEST 2009

Hi

A friend uses texworks (the last version) and texworks don't find ~/
library/texmf.

I give a try myself and the first step was good.

I move texworks outside of TEX folder and now texworks don't find my
texmf.

I try again with texworks in the TEX folder but the same mistake
appears.

I delete the prefs, I remove texworks, I install texworks with the new
version
  and the problem is the same

What is the problem ?

Remarks : 1 ) no problem with the same file and texshop or textmate
  2) I try with a new file and the same code in another folder and
texworks
  works again but after a new try with the first file,  the same
problem appears !

Thanks and sorry for my bad english

Best Regards

Alain Matthes