[OS X TeX] Texshp+TL09

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Oct 12 20:25:54 CEST 2009

Am 12.10.2009 um 17:05 schrieb Per Ting:

> 1-What are the steps for installing TL09+Texshop(and friends)? Note
> that I
> am very new to Mac.

Double-clicking. Then it'll be useful to read a bit of the texts the
installer tool will present on screen and particularly look out for
the moment when you can customise the installation. This and making a
choice can be managed by single clicks. It will allow you to install
applications like TeXShop or TLU and additional software like
Ghostscript or ImageMagick.

The TeX distributions preference pane can set one of the installed
TeX distributions active.

You should read the documentation coming with the installer package.

> 2-Are there any set of Macros (scripts) available for Texshop that
> can be
> downloaded.

Herb Schulz offers a lot: http://homepage.mac.com/herbs2. TeXShop
comes with a few which are not activated. The engine files TeXShop
uses are simple executable shell scripts which are easy to create.

--
Greetings

   Pete

Let's face it; we don't want a free market economy either.
		– James Farley, president, Coca-Cola Export Corp., 1959