[OS X TeX] Per-folder project root

Chris Goedde cgg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 16:52:14 CEST 2009

Is there a way to set a project root folder for an entire folder? I
usually organize my lecture notes with a single tex file (Notes.tex)
that inputs separate files for each lecture. It's a pain to make a
separate project root file for each day's tex file. It would be great
if there were a way to tell TeXShop to typeset any tex file in that
directory using the same project root file.

(I actually do this now using a custom engine, but I think the above
solution would be better.)

Chris