[OS X TeX] apple symbol

Jonathan Kew jonathan at jfkew.plus.com
Sat Oct 10 15:14:55 CEST 2009

Sounds like you're referring to ⌘ (U+2318, PLACE OF INTEREST SIGN).

I'd suggest checking the LaTeX symbols guide. If there's nothing
useful there, you might have to resort to a graphic, unless you want
to get involved in custom font setup issues.

JK

(Of course, if you were to consider the xelatex route, it's simply
{\fontspec{Lucida Grande}\char"2318}.)