[OS X TeX] What is this error i am not able to figure out

HELL BOY pinkfloydindia at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 7 16:33:29 CEST 2009

well, I dont see any problem in Document. I read the same problem as werid behaviour of latex while compiling.

Here is the description of problem
\documentclass[12pt]{crewes}
\usepackage{geometry}
\geometry{letterpaper}
\usepackage{graphicx}
\usepackage{amssymb}
\usepackage{epstopdf}
\usepackage{natbib}
\usepackage{setspace}
\usepackage{amsfonts}
 \newcommand{\field}[1]{\mathbb{#1}}
\DeclareGraphicsRule{.tif}{png}{.png}{`convert #1 `dirname #1`/`basename #1 .tif`.png}
\usepackage{supertabular}

% Making the Title Page

\begin{document}
Some content inside it
\end{document}

Actually i read it  at many places at latex is behaving weird for people when they compile the file. when they compile the same file by putting it in blank document from starting it compiles sweetly but when i made bibtex and i run latex again i get following error

(./rep.bbl
! Extra } or forgotten \endgroup.
\par ....m \@noitemerr {\@@par}
I checked i didnt have extra } in my file