[OS X TeX] Spaces in the filename

Sam Bradley sam.bradley at me.com
Tue Nov 24 15:51:53 CET 2009

Hi, I thought spaces in the file name may have been my problem with
indexes, but removing the spaces did not fix the problem.  I am
begining to think I am missing the Makeindex program.  I just loaded
TexLive brand new last week.  I am running it on Snow Leopard.
Thanks.  Sam.

Sent from my iPhone

Sam E. Bradley, Jr.
Sam.bradley.jr at gmail.com