[OS X TeX] Re : LaTeX output on a weblog

ewan.Delanoy at math.unicaen.fr ewan.Delanoy at math.unicaen.fr
Sat Nov 14 09:15:00 CET 2009

On Nov 14, 2009, at 2:06 AM, Alain Schremmer wrote :

 >1) What is the input in?

  I don't understand that question. I guess the input would be "LaTeX
source"-format
piece of text, e.g. $\int_{a}^{b}f(x)dx$.

>2) Why not pdf?

  Because it's easier for the blog reader to see the whole mathematical
text all
at once instead of having to click and wait to see a separate mathematical
content.

>3) How about phpmathpublisher for inserting mathematics in html?
>4)  I am using WordPress for the blog on http://www.freemathtexts.org,
a rather small domain.

  Do you have to pay a monthly fee to own that domain ? Both
phpmathpublisher and Wordpress need to be installed in "online
directories"  and (again, correct
me if I'm mistaken) this is not possible in free "blogspots".

   Pheraps this is more of a general Internet question than a LaTeX one.

                                                                                                               Ewan