[OS X TeX] An ounce of prevention...

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Nov 8 21:22:39 CET 2009

Am 08.11.2009 um 17:20 schrieb George Gratzer:

> How can I migrate to it so that I preserve my Lucida installation in
>
> .usr/local/texlive/texmf-local

It's not invisible when you use real glasses instead of Finder.

Use CarbonCopyCloner to *partly* sync the disk in your old in target
mode started Mac with the shiny disk in your new Mac. Particularly
the /usr/local branch. The power of UNIX is a bit more than the whole
sack of Mac OS X utilities.

--
Greetings

   Pete

A lot of people mistake a short memory for a clear conscience.
				– Doug Larson