[OS X TeX] Wishing YouTube Instructions ...

Luci Ellis luci at verbeia.com
Sun Nov 8 10:00:13 CET 2009

On 05/11/2009, at 7:26 AM, David Derbes wrote:

> There are three or four people (at least) who could do this
> brilliantly, but whether or not they have the time I do not know. I
> wish I were among 'em.
>
> Jonathan Kew, the maintainer of XeTeX; Luci Ellis at verbeia.com,
> and I think Herb Schultz are really good at this stuff, I think.
> With luck maybe one of them
> can steal the time from their very busy lives to do this.
>
> (Don't be mad at me if you are one of these three geniuses! It's not
> my fault you are so capable! :-) And there are of course several
> others.)
>
> David Derbes
> U of Chicago Laboratory Schools

Goodness me! I'm not mad at you, but a little taken aback :)

No, I'm not an expert or a genius at this stuff. I am just more than
usually stubborn at troubleshooting, and I have lots of nice fonts
that I wanted to use.

As for whether I have time, if you Google me you will find out my job
title and discover that unfortunately I won't have time for such
things for some years yet. it sounds like a cool idea. Something to
put on verbeia.com now that I have the domain all to myself and am
wondering what to do with it.

Best regards,
Luci