[OS X TeX] More font problems

Alan Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Tue Nov 3 20:06:12 CET 2009

There are quite a few resources about installing fonts in LaTeX,
probably because of confusion people have about it. Here is a small
selection I have Googled:
http://www.umantec.nl/fontinst/
http://www.tug.org/mactex/fonts/fonttutorial-current.html (obviously
out of date now)
www.ntg.nl/maps/29/13.pdf (might be most useful for you)

Otherwise the LaTeX Companion is a good source to use.

Alan

--
Alan Litchfield MBus (Hons), MNZCS
AlphaByte