[OS X TeX] OT: 10.5.7 issues?

David Derbes loki at uchicago.edu
Wed May 20 00:17:35 CEST 2009

I upgraded via the Combo Upgrade to 10.5.7 from 10.5.5. No issues so
far. Quad Core Mac Pro circa 2008.

Repair permissions before. Run nothing else and do the install. Repair
permissions after.

This is the usual sequence suggested by MacFIxit.com and it's worked
fine for me.

Your Mileage May Vary.

David Derbes
U of Chicago Lab Schools