[OS X TeX] GTA Georgia

Nathan Paxton napaxton at fas.harvard.edu
Sun May 10 00:18:24 CEST 2009

	Excellent! That worked perfectly!

	I'm gonna ask another font question in another thread....

Nathan A. Paxton
Ph.D. Candidate
Dept. of Government, Harvard University

Resident Tutor
John Winthrop House, Harvard University

napaxton AT fas DOT harvard DOT edu
But while I'm getting over certainty
Stop helping God across the road like a little old lady.