[OS X TeX] RE: New Editor.

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at me.com
Sun May 3 18:40:34 CEST 2009

The stumbling block for quickly creating latex (pdf) documents is the
not the supposed complexity of feature laden editors but rather the
need of some basic knowledge of latex. However, any student who is
mastering the basics of mathematics should be able to acquire a basic
knowledge of latex.

Accepting only latex (pdf) documents as email attachments would be a
great incentive for those students to learn latex.

Claus