[OS X TeX] Names for keyboard shortcuts in TexShop

ewan.Delanoy at math.unicaen.fr ewan.Delanoy at math.unicaen.fr
Sat Mar 28 08:03:59 CET 2009

                           Hello all,

   after some experience as a end user of TexShop I find that although
I can define as many keyboard shortcuts as I want in theory (i.e. in the
Macro Editor), in practice the only shortcut names that work are the ones
of the form
Command+{1,2,3, ...., 9,0,),-}
(the second line of keys on my old iBook G4's keyboard). All the others
either already have another meaning or do nothing when you call them).

   I find that just a dozen usable names for user-defined macros isn't
much. Does anyone
have a longer list of names that may be used for arbitrary new macros in
TexShop ?
                                                                                     TIA,

                                                                                           Ewan