[OS X TeX] How to install MTPro II Fonts?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Mar 27 23:42:33 CET 2009

Am 27.03.2009 um 22:39 schrieb Vic Norton:

> Unfortunately that didn't work. I think the crux of my problem is
> that mtpro2 can't make the font "mt2eft". When I try to run "MTPro2
> LaTeX test.tex" the console quits with

Then there is something wrong with the MAP file fragment – or the
font is not part of the package. Could be you need to enable one more
MAP file fragment ... or you're just using a completely inadequate
MAP file:

This is your private property. And you installed MTPro2 in the
system. So use the system's new MAP file. All you need to do is to
give your private file a different name – or remove it!

If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.