[OS X TeX] options for simpdftex

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue Mar 24 02:54:39 CET 2009

On Mar 23, 2009, at 8:41 PM, Michael Sharpe wrote:

> Herb,
>
> I had avoided latexmk in the past because it looked more complicated
> than I needed, but I see now that it is much simpler to use than the
> length of the documentation might suggest. Adding the option -
> dPDFSETTINGS=/printer to line 5 of latexmkrc was the only change
> needed.
>
> Thanks,
> Michael

Howdy,

More initial fear than anything else. :-)

If you do cross-references, bibliography, index, etc., it is really
nice. Most of the ``complication'' in the documentation is because of
some of the special things like epstopdf, pdftricks, pst-pdf support
and special settings for certain packages.

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)