[OS X TeX] print the latex source filename

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at me.com
Sat Mar 21 19:09:08 CET 2009

I don't know the fink package. Here is the content of "qfriedman-
ym.additions" from my test

\newcommand{\theFile}{/Users/claus/Documents/qfriedman-ym.tex}
\newcommand{\creationDate}{February 8, 2009 11:58:18}
\newcommand{\modDate}{March 21, 2009 18:39:49}

Whenever the script is executed the old content will be replaced. My
suggestion is: try it.

Claus