[OS X TeX] Collaborating on LaTeX documents

Enrico Franconi franconi at inf.unibz.it
Sat Mar 21 00:45:41 CET 2009

On 21 Mar 2009, at 00:04, David B. Thompson, Ph.D., P.E., D.WRE, CFM

> What are y'all doing when working as a team?

We are using svn. I also was intimidated at the beginning. To get
familiar with it, I used svnX <http://code.google.com/p/svnx/> to
manage the repositories, but at the end I realised that using svn
directly from emacs (or on the command line) is easier :-)

I also find useful the contextual menu plugin scplugin <http://scplugin.tigris.org/
 >, which integrates svn into the Mac OS X Finder, by giving access to
commonly used source control operations via contextual menu on
versioned files and folders, and with dynamic icon badging for files
under version control.