[OS X TeX] LaTeX to Word

Martin Wilhelm Leidig listwatch at moss.in-berlin.de
Fri Mar 20 20:22:22 CET 2009

Am 2009-03-20 12.Fr um 18.32 schrieb <loki at uchicago.edu> <loki at uchicago.edu

Chikrii Softlab is the name:  <http://www.chikrii.com/>.

That’s true, see <http://www.chikrii.com/products/word2tex/dl/> and <http://www.chikrii.com/products/tex2word/dl/
 >.

> and MathType
> likewise had a similar free trial. You could give these guys
> a spin at no cost to see if they will do what you need. I
> fear that the Chiklis software was only available as Windows
> executables;

That’s also true.  Being forced to use Word2TeX quite frequently
<*sigh*>, I once asked Chikrii if there’s any chance to get it ported
to MacOS X and/or Open Office or something -- nope, never, they said.
That ought to be true for TeX2Word, too, \me thinks.

… with regards from Ladenburg:

-MWL-
--
Martin Wilhelm Leidig, Nadlerstr. 6, D-68526 Ladenburg, Germany
Professional TeXing, TeXnical counselling, and TeX hacking