[OS X TeX] LaTeX to Word

loki at uchicago.edu loki at uchicago.edu
Fri Mar 20 18:32:33 CET 2009

There was at one time a commercial product Word2TeX and a
companion TeX2Word from Chiklis Software (spelling and exact
name perhaps in error) which used MathType to convert (most
of) the equations in a LaTeX source file into Word.

I believe the company had a free month trial, and MathType
likewise had a similar free trial. You could give these guys
a spin at no cost to see if they will do what you need. I
fear that the Chiklis software was only available as Windows
executables; I looked at it briefly and thought it worked
all right, but in the end happily turned out not to need it;
the publisher was able to work with my PDF's.

David Derbes
U of Chicago Lab Schools