[OS X TeX] ISO Latin 9 encoding in TeXShop?

Franck Pastor franck.pastor at skynet.be
Wed Mar 18 21:19:20 CET 2009

I've just installed TeXShop 2.26 and tried its improved "Encoding"
macro, which is much more easier to use than before :-) But I also
noticed that an encoding is missing on the encodings list opened by
this macro: ISO Latin 9. Is it recognized by TeXShop? In that case,
what must I enter? Something like

% !TEX encoding = IsoLatin9

seems to work, but I would like to be sure of it. Also Ansinew
(cp1512), the default encoding of many TeX front ends on Windows, is
missing, but maybe it's a deliberate choice, since it's much like ISO
Latin 1?

Many thanks in advance,

Franck Pastor