Re: Rép : [OS X TeX] tkz-tab (Was: Missing $ inserted in a "variations" environment)

Axel E. Retif axel.retif at mac.com
Wed Mar 18 02:49:33 CET 2009

On  17 Mar, 2009, at 18:04, Alain Schremmer wrote:

> On Mar 17, 2009, at 2:57 AM, Axel E. Retif wrote:
>
>> [...]
>>
>> That is, I do not make the TikZ graphics in the book I'm working
>> on, but in separate files and include the PDFs in the book, as
>> normal graphics. I even have a TeXShop template:
>
> I am not (yet) at the point where I can truly appreciate TikZ but my
> situation is different in that the magnum opus is being uploaded
> under a GNU FreeDocLic for other people to download and, maybe, use
> in their own classes.
>
> [...]
>
> In other words, the idea is that including TikZ figures might
> simplify things for the users in that there would just be the LaTeX
> files.

I'm sure it will. But obviously in that case my lazy method of just
unnecessarily time consuming.

> But then that might make further editing harder for the users.

Further editing by users? Well ---I know that you want your work to be
free, both gratis and libre, but I hope that when I download your
magnun opus ---and I *will* download it *and* read it--- I can be sure
everything is by your pen (or keyboard).

Best,

Axel