[OS X TeX] How to count number of words in TEXSHOP

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Mar 14 00:07:57 CET 2009

Am 13.03.2009 um 23:45 schrieb Axel E. Retif:

> I *did* start a new thread (new message, copied the question, typed
> Re: in Subject, and pasted the question), but Mail is identifying
> my message in the same thread as Gary's mail. How's that?

Because Mail sees the "Re:" as not there. And it builds threads on
internal mail headers /and/ subjects. Sometimes it really shouldn't ...

--
Greetings

   Pete

The human animal differs from the lesser primates in his passion for
lists of "Ten Best."
				– H. Allen Smith