[OS X TeX] question regarding spacing after a period

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Mar 12 22:11:40 CET 2009

On Mar 11, 2009, at 12:48 PM, Akshay Gulati wrote:

> How to check whether particular package or class is in the Texshop
> or not. For example prosper...how check it whether is in my included
> package or not
>
> Thanks
>
> Aki

Howdy,

Packages are not part of TeXShop itself but part of a underlying TeX
Distribution.

If you are using MacTeX (i.e., TeX Live) 2008 you probably have most
(but not all)  packages. The easiest way to find out if your have a
package you need is to try to use it and see if you get an error
message. :-)

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)