[OS X TeX] Tables in different typeface

Alan Munn amunn at msu.edu
Thu Mar 12 17:53:06 CET 2009

At 12:34 PM -0400 3/12/09, Nathan Paxton wrote:
>	Hi all,
>	Is there a way to change the default typeface of a table? In
>my document, I generally set the main text as roman, but I prefer to
>have the tables in sans-serif. I know I can set each table
>individually, with a \textsf{} block, but is there a way to redefine
>things in the preamble or somewhere so that tables set in sans-serif

Yes, use the array package, and define new column types:

foo & bar & a much longer sentence & foobar \\

(You'd have to change your existing tables to reflect this, though.)

Alan Munn						amunn at msu.edu
Department of Linguistics
and Germanic, Slavic, Asian and African Languages		Tel.
Michigan State University, East Lansing MI 48824 USA	Fax	517-432-2736