[OS X TeX] [includepdf, PDFpen] imprints don't work

Alan Munn amunn at msu.edu
Fri Mar 6 22:56:22 CET 2009

At 9:37 PM +0100 3/6/09, RA Friedrich Vosberg wrote:
>On 06.03.2009, at 20.06, Alan Munn wrote:
>>See the following thread for more details.
>Hmm. Unfortunately pax doesn't work for me:
>albook:ESt 2004-2006 rafv$ java -jar pax.jar Gg-006cp.pdf
>Unable to access jarfile pax.jar

Yes, it took me a little bit of work to get it working, although I
finally did.  But I suspect it won't work for you anyway even if you
could get the package to work.

>>I ended up using Acrobat to build the PDF for my situation.
>I am very comfortable with PDFpen and it's service crew. But for my
>situation I do need an approach with pdfpages. Because the count of
>pages of the entire document must be printed in the document.

But this can be done with Acrobat, at least.

Alan Munn						amunn at msu.edu
Department of Linguistics
and Germanic, Slavic, Asian and African Languages		Tel.
Michigan State University, East Lansing MI 48824 USA	Fax	517-432-2736