[OS X TeX] Problem with LaTeXit

François Chaplais francois.chaplais at mines-paristech.fr
Wed Mar 4 23:05:18 CET 2009

same LaTexXit (1.16.1) on 10.5.6.
I paste
\pagestyle{empty}
into the header section of LaTeXiT (you can reveal it by lowering the
divider just above you placeholder for LaTeX code).
Then I paste
\alpha
into the LaTeX placeholder (no \begin{document}, no dollars)
I click the "Display" tab below this and hit the "LaTeXiT" button to
typeset
and boom I get an alpha character which drags and drops, resizes etc
nicely in Keynote.
Have you tried removing the document stuff and the dollars? they are
not needed here.

François