[OS X TeX] How to let aquamacs preview a .eps figure in the tex file?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Mar 4 19:42:03 CET 2009

Am 04.03.2009 um 18:41 schrieb YangJie:

> l.20 ...udegraphics[width=0.5\textwidth]
> {Untitled}                                                  I could
> not locate the file with any of these
> extensions:.png,.pdf,.jpg,.mps,.jpeg,.jbig2,.jb2,.PNG,.PDF,.JPG,.JPEG,
> .JBIG2,.JB2

Please read the LOG, the manual (texdoc graphics; texdoc graphicx),
and learn to use the proper graphics format!

If you want to use EPS files with LaTeX you have to use the DVI
output format. AUCTeX supports this.

--
Greetings

   Pete

Theory and practice are the same, in theory, but, in practice, they
are different.