[OS X TeX] How to let aquamacs preview a .eps figure in the tex file?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Mar 4 19:42:03 CET 2009

Am 04.03.2009 um 18:41 schrieb YangJie:

> l.20 ...udegraphics[width=0.5\textwidth]
> {Untitled}                                                  I could
> not locate the file with any of these
> extensions:.png,.pdf,.jpg,.mps,.jpeg,.jbig2,.jb2,.PNG,.PDF,.JPG,.JPEG,
> .JBIG2,.JB2

Please read the LOG, the manual (texdoc graphics; texdoc graphicx),
and learn to use the proper graphics format!

If you want to use EPS files with LaTeX you have to use the DVI
output format. AUCTeX supports this.

Theory and practice are the same, in theory, but, in practice, they
are different.