[OS X TeX] BBAutocomplete script for TeXShop (Working Version)

Maarten Sneep maarten.sneep at xs4all.nl
Wed Mar 4 17:15:48 CET 2009

Herbert Schulz schreef:

> I've never used BBAutoComplete and am curious about how it this
> different than using Command Completion within TeXShop.

It is not just commands, it searches for all words that could be used as a
possible completion you used in either the frontmost document, or all open
documents in TeXShop, BBEdit, or any other supported editor.

So it is not a fixed dictionary, or a limited subset of commands.

But then, I haven't used TeXShop in a long time, and command-completion
may do more than the name implies.

Maarten