[OS X TeX] Identical directories

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Jun 27 16:14:40 CEST 2009

Am 27.06.2009 um 13:17 schrieb André Bellaïche:

> Does there exist a utility running on a Mac which can tell if the
> contents of two directories are identical (recursively) ? Does
> there exist a utility, which can find all the directories identical
> to a given one ?

With the Developer Tools you have /Developer/Applications/Utilities/
FileMerge.app. It at least can perform the first job. The second job
GNU Emacs might perform, when I understand it that way: it can find
all directories on your Mac and sort them by their name (not the path
name). So you'll have

	/a/b/c/directory
	/z/y/x/directory

--