[OS X TeX] Safari, TeXShop, TeXLive

Themis Matsoukas tmatsoukas at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 23:08:03 CEST 2009

I don't have this problem if I drop a pdf directly onto safari (the
pdf must be saved on the computer). I tried it with a 150-page pdf
made in latex and it opened very fast. The slowdown must be due to the
communication with server rather than by safari's pdf displayer. I am
using safari Version 4.0.2 (5530.19) on a 2.8 GH iMac.

Themis