[OS X TeX] Safari, TeXShop, TeXLive

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Jul 29 21:21:44 CEST 2009

Am 29.07.2009 um 12:22 schrieb André Bellaïche:

> Could it be possible that the slowness of Safari be caused by the
> changes in ghostscript, etc. made when installing TeXShop or TeXLive?

No. Before you installed TeX Live you had no Ghostscript. And
afterwards neither. If you had installed Mac TeX, then you received a
version of Ghostscript which no Apple application uses. That's the
reason why Apple does not deliver Ghostscript.

--
Greetings

   Pete

There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX.
We don't believe this to be a coincidence.
				- Jeremy S. Anderson