[OS X TeX] latex2rtf and texlive 2009

Franck Pastor franck.pastor at skynet.be
Tue Jul 28 08:54:03 CEST 2009

Le 27 juil. 09 à 19:32, Bob Yu a écrit :

> Thanks Dick!
>
> I am using TeX Live Utility in mactex-2009 for installation/
> managing. Mind educating me a little bit which one is better?
> Somehow I could not find i-installer in my mactex installation.

/Applications/Utilities

> I do have nearly 2G stuff under /usr/local/texlive/2009.

This is mainly because of the size of TeX Live 2009 itself. MacTeX
installs also many applications in the /Applications folder, i-
installer in /Applications/Utilities, the TeX Distribution preference
pane in /Library/PreferencePanes, Ghostscript and convert (from
ImageMagick) in /usr/local/bin, and so on…

Franck Pastor