[OS X TeX] Bibtex and Bibtex8

Alan Munn amunn at msu.edu
Fri Jul 24 19:27:25 CEST 2009

Hi

I'd like to use bibtex8 instead of bibtex for my default bibtexing
(i.e. using command-shift-B).  I know I can make a separate engine to
do the bibtexing, but is there a way to cause that engine to be used
when the command-shift-B command is given in TexShop?

I tried just changing the bibtexc script in ~/Library/TeXShop/bin,
but that didn't have any effect, so I assume that it is only called
when the Claus G. macro "bibtexc" is called from the macros menu.

Alan

Alan Munn						amunn at msu.edu
Department of Linguistics
and Germanic, Slavic, Asian and African Languages		Tel.
	517-355-7491
Michigan State University, East Lansing MI 48824 USA	Fax	517-432-2736