[OS X TeX] LaTeXiT! problem

Rowland McDonnell rjmmnet-lists at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 24 04:16:05 CEST 2009

>> Rowland McDonnell a écrit :
>>
>>> I've got LaTeXiT! 1.16.1 installed as part of a MacTeX 2008 setup.
>>>
>>> When I enter an equation into LaTeiT! and press the `LaTeX it!'
>>> button,
>>> activity occurs resulting in a blank output window.
>

>It could be a pdfTeX font cache issue…
>
>For me it works on Tiger, 10.4.11, fixed pdfTeX. In both TL'08 and
>TL'09 pre-test.
>
>You could try XeLaTeX to see whether it works…

[snip]

Ah!

Yes, it works using XeLaTeX.

Which is useful information.

When you write `fixed pdfTeX', do you mean this?

<http://www.tug.org/mactex/fontcache/>

(I wonder about the problem being a fount cache issue, since I flushed
all caches in a maintenance frenzy after finding out that LaTeXiT! was
not working correctly)

Thanks for your help,
Rowland.