[OS X TeX] Excel tables to LaTeX - new script

Alan T Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Wed Jul 15 23:04:12 CEST 2009

Well, this has been an interesting thread.

I guess that I am a bit of a luddite when it comes to tables and have
always, when moving from excel to LaTeX worked from a csv file and
grepped in the LaTeX code if it were large. These approaches are very
interesting and I am looking forward to trying some of them out.

Unfortunately Office 2008 does not have proper support for VB and MSs
work-around is pathetic (having Office 2004 installed just so I can
preserve VB scripts, sheesh), so the great looking VB script is not an
option and for the forseeable future I will not have time to convert
it to AppleScript :(

But I just want to say thank you to all who have provided links to
some very interesting tools. These enable good cross communication
between users with varying skill sets.